Running gives you the chance to be fully present with God and with yourself.
This program allows you to make meaningful and lasting connections with kindred spirits while participating in an easy-to-follow running schedule.
The quarterly challenges include ~
- 12 week training plan of your choice (5k, 10k, or half marathon)
- Prayers to correspond to each running day
- Reflection questions
- A printable journal to write about the experience
- A chance to win cool prizes when you use the hashtag #catholicwomenrun in your social media posts.
- Support + Love from a community of Catholic women via a private Facebook community
The Advent 2018 challenge will begin on December 3rd.
It’s completely free!
Learn to work with your body - not against it!
Fertility is SO much more than making babies. Becoming more aware of your fertility can actually improve your general health and wellbeing. And even if you’re a long way off from wanting a bun in the oven, getting in tune with your body now will improve your future relationships and overall health.
Fertility coaching includes ~
- A course on the reproductive system and the sympto-thermal method
- 1 on 1 coaching during your cycle via shared charts
- Monthly check-in via email, phone, etc.
You can add fertility coaching to any challenge starting in 2019.
We partner with Sole Faith for running retreats, which are meant to be a time to gather together as women and as runners, to talk about faith and fitness, and to have some fun!
What you can look forward to ~
- A beautiful retreat center
- 5 tasty meals and plenty of snacks
- Opportunity to build community with like-minded women
- Incredible speaker sessions from Sole Searching Mama, SoulCore, Soul Strength Sisters, and others!
- Running routes and fitness demonstrations
- A chance to pray and reflect
- Adoration, Confession, and Mass
- So much more...and s'mores! :-)
Our first retreat will be October 19 - 21, 2018!